Tuesday 12 March 2013

I'm playing, 4 April 2013



I'll be playing again for SCALA (Songwriters, Composers And Lyricists Association) at SCALA's new venue, The (Colonel) Light Hotel on the corner of Currie Street and Light Square (west side), Adelaide on Thursday, 4th April 2013.

Actually I'll be playing twice as I'm doing a short set to start off the proceedings at 7.30, then, I'll be doing a longer set after the other musicians play.  In between there's Catherine Blanch, Adrian Miller, Vicki Bennett, Corey Stewart and Andy and Marta ... and then me again.  All the other musicians have won many awards for their songwriting so it will be a night worth coming along to.  And admission is FREE!

According to the blurb on SCALA's Venue Page:


This opening night at SCALA's New Venue at The Light Hotel, Light Square is a Special "Appreciation Night" for Robert Childs, OAM, who retired from SCALA's Board of Management on 15 March 2013 after serving 25 years as SCALA Founder and President.


Doors open at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment